WHAT IS ELIDE FIRE® Fire Extinguishing Ball?
ELIDE FIRE® Fire Extinguishing Ball is the first self-activating handheld extinguishing device commercially available. Upon contacting the flame, the breaker activates and the dry chemical is dispersed, covering a fire area of 4m2 (13 ft2– equivalent to the standard 5 lb content extinguisher). The outward circular force from the ELIDE FIRE® Fire Extinguishing Ball blast will assist in removing the oxygen from the fire area, and the dry chemical will extinguish the fire.
Fire Extinguishing Ball has been developed to address many of the problems and limitations associated with standard fire extinguishers. It contains the same dry chemicals found in standard extinguishers and can be used to stop fire classes A, B, and C. It is simple to use and adds additional protection in that it will self-activate in the presence of fire without human intervention.
The problems of
traditional firefighting equipment
2. Complex methods that obstruct user operations
3. Difficult to use, especially for children, women, and elders
4. A lack of knowledge and training for most people
5. In a panic situation, people tend to forget how to use the equipment.
6. There must be qualified and experienced in the inspection, testing, and maintenance for at least every 6 months
7. The additional costs for maintenance and refill of the fire extinguishing chemical
8. Users must be trained in firefighting first
9. The users of traditional fire extinguisher equipment must stay close to the firebase 1.8 meters and face the high heat
10. The user must stand to control the equipment at all times until the chemicals run out or until the fire goes out
11. The users must wear thermal radiation protection uniforms as they have to expose to heat at high temperatures. But ordinary people do not have a thermal radiation protection uniform
12. Because the chemical that using is phosphate which has salt properties that can corrode interior materials combined with the compressive strength of the chemical. Therefore, there is a risk of it’s to an explosion
It can be concluded that when there is a fire, people who are first at the scene are unable to stop the fire immediately. Due to that reason, the heat radiation of the fire is more than 800 degrees Celsius. Also, while using the traditional fire extinguishing equipment to spray, they cannot go to stand and spray within 1.8 meters since it will be too hot for unequipped individuals since they do not have thermal radiation protection clothing like the firefighter. Finally, when the firefighters arrived, they are unable to help much to the property the only things they could do is to spray the water where the fire has not spread to reduce the temperature and wait till the fire burns out all the fuel. This becomes a problem in fire extinguishing since people cannot stop the fire at the initial stage. Hence, the fire continues to spread, causing damage to life and property.
Continuous development and research
At present, we keep developing our automatic fire extinguishing ball non-stop. We have been researching and developing innovative firefighting innovations, based on the 1.3 kg “Elide Fire Ball”, a model for fire prevention researched and developed to be small, compact, and lightweight. Together with inventors and scientists to meet the needs of small consumers we also developed a smaller model 400g that can focus on preventing the fire from electrical short circuits. We developed the performance of the small blue ELIDE FIRE ball to extinguish the fire in the engine room within 1-3 seconds.
In contrast, people misunderstood that a circuit breaker will cut off an electrical system automatically if there is a problem and the fire will not spread. But, when an electric gets overloaded, the insulation that covered the electric wire will be melted and reached the flashpoint. At that time the circuit breaker will not cut off, and the power will only shut off when the insulation was burned. The positive (+) and negative (-) wires were hit.
The small fire extinguishing ball has been researched and developed to use in the car engine room for automatic surveillance and extinguish fire at the risk point that might cause an electric short circuit from using electricity. Also, it was invented for surveillance an electric appliance that always using for 24/7 until it reached a lifetime. Every unit of Elide Fire Extinguishing Balls has been researched and tested by The Department of Science and Technology Services. It was tested and certified by Europe and its testing was approved by International Standards. Moreover, the Elide Fire Extinguishing Ball has been granted ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Certification from TUV SUD, Germany.
There is quality control of the product, which started from the process of receiving the raw materials used in production with a standard inspection from inventors. After the production is completed, there will be product testing before delivery to our distributors in order to ensure that every unit of our products has the best quality, and efficiency and can be used safely. There is also a QR code on every product as a certificate of authenticity. Therefore, the users can be confident that “Elide Fire Extinguishing ball” has accurately passed the quality according to the International Standard ISO 9001 which is an international set of quality standards that are agreed upon and accepted worldwide by using the quality policy principle “Advanced products, feel customers, continuously develop “. Today, the products have been tested in accordance with the civilian safety standards in the European Union both in the environment and in humans. Elide fire extinguishing ball has passed the CE Mark certification of the European Union through product safety inspection procedures in accordance with the requirements of the European Commission.
Features of the ELIDE FIRE® extinguishing ball
1. Lightweight and fit to the hand
2. Easy to use for children, women, or elders
3. Automatically active within 3-10 seconds when touched to the frame
4. No maintenance is required throughout 5 year's lifespan
5. No additional costs for maintenance and refill of the fire extinguishing chemical
6. No training is required
7. Simple to control the equipment.
8. Send an alert sound when the ELIDE FIRE ball is activated Therefore, people will instantly be aware that there is a fire incident. The sound level is less than 140 dB and it is the impact sound (IMPULSIVE NOISE) according to the sound standard assigned by ACGIH Institute 1999.
9. Surveillance for 24 hours. Installed ELIDE FIRE® fire extinguishing ball in risk areas.
10. The dry chemical powder contained in the ELIDE FIRE® fire extinguishers is not harmful to humans and the environment. Also not listed on the hazardous chemical which destroys the environment of international organizations.
11. The blast of the ELIDE FIRE® Fire extinguishing ball is not harmful to property and users. In addition, the material is wrapped in foam without CFC non-flammable type.