Well-known causes of Fire
 
A good fire extinguishing method extinguishes the fire before the chain reaction or combustion occurs continuously. When the chain reaction starts working, it will burn quickly until the fuel runs out, and the fire is therefore extinguished.

Prosperity More technologies lead to urban expansion and continuous economic development for a long period of time. Expansion requires more advanced equipment. Such equipment requires electricity for driving.

Fire is caused by a short circuit. It is not surprising that a short circuit is the first rank of reasons of fire. Sometimes consumers understand that installing a circuit breaker can prevent fire. In reality, the circuit breaker is for cutting off electricity but not for extinguishing fire or preventing fire. Based on statistics, over 90% of fire events are caused by a short circuit and the remaining events are caused by accidents and negligence.

It is unknown when a fire occurs old cut-out, torn wire insulation, damaged electrical appliances, substandard electrical devices, or overload may lead to a fire in residential buildings, apartments, shophouses, hotels, hospitals, educational institutes, libraries, department stores, buildings, factories, offices, warehouses, etc. If a fire occurs in such places and cannot be controlled, it may become so severe that all businesses are interrupted and losses that cannot be assessed.

Short circuits and fire-prone areas in a building Electrical devices that have been used for a long time shall become deteriorated, damaged, or worn. If overload occurs, it may lead to a short circuit and finally fire. This will cause loss of life and property in such places.

Fire is caused by a short circuit in houses and condominiums Fire starts from a small sport in a room. It is necessary to be properly prepared for problems in housing. Power failure or a short circuit results in a fire in houses and creates severe losses “Do not let the heat under your bed wake you up at night even though you feel it is the safest place” Ensure safety for your life. A strategy to minimize unsafe around us before others.

Referring to the statistics of US Electrical Safety Foundation International which creates the safety standard of an electrical system in housing, schools, and offices, found that the number of fire disasters caused by a short circuit is as high as 51,000 households/year, leading to 500 deaths and 1,400 injuries. Mostly, a short circuit is caused by circuit board overload, resulting in higher temperature in the circuit board and eventually a short circuit. The cause of fire in a house that is a short circuit can damage life and property inside the house.

Arc caused by 220V short circuit results in heat and ignition. These materials, e.g., waste paper, dust, and sawdust accelerate ignition.  Arc occurs when electrons move through gaps (between different electrical conductors) in the same route, creating a beam of light or spark, e.g., Arc within an extension cord set or household electrical appliances as follows:

Power cable insulation is damaged, torn, and deteriorated. Plugs and switches on walls and within electrical appliances. Most switches work based on the principle of metal-to-metal contact and loose contact may occur.

Electrical meters, breakers, and cut-outs may cause fire from a loosely connected cable to a device’s connector. The cable that is threaded into the breaker box may touch the edge of the box and its insulation is torn, leading to a short circuit and eventually fire.

Fuse installed within an electrical appliance may be installed by using pressure springs or pinned metal sheets, which may not tightly contact at the fuse’s connector, e.g., bulbs, bulb’s connectors, and other cable connectors may be loosely contacted, which leads to fire.

Heating devices, e.g., irons, water heaters, electric pans. These devices generate heat. However, in some cases, human negligence, e.g. forgetting to turn off an iron or electric stove, caused the fire.

Cooling devices, e.g., refrigerators, and air conditioners. These electrical appliances have to consume electricity continuously for a long period of time, which is more likely to generate heat in case of loose contact of connectors than other types of electrical appliances that consume less electricity with a shorter duration. Such electrical appliances must have a cooling part. If the cooling part is placed too close to the wall or is obstructed by something, the temperature around that area may be so high that cable insulation becomes dry, deteriorated, or melt. This may also lead to a short circuit and fire.
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com