Product type: Indoor Installation for Buildings
Size: 6 inches
Weight: 1.3 ± 0.2 kg.
Useful life: 5 years (No maintenance)
Alarm Noise Signal: 113 – 139 dB (Impact Noise as ACGIH 1999 Standard)
Usability and Storage Temperature: Not lower than -40° C and not exceed than +85° C.
- Gross Weigh 1.3 ± 0.2 Kgs.
- The ball is spherical and fit to the hand used for attack fire by throwing, pitching and rolling into fire.
- Used for surveillance and automatic fire control at the risk area.
- Lightweight and easy to use for people who have not been trained before (children, adults, women and elders).
- The materials and chemicals are not harmful to human and environment.
- 5 years of product lifetime without any maintenance.
- Automatically activate within 3-10 seconds when touched to the frame.
- Effective extinguish area 360˚ cover 1.80 cubic meter.
- The warning sound while the fireball working by created a loud noise not over 140 dB which are under the universal standard.
The ability to extinguish the fire
Class 1-A* fires are fires in ordinary flammable materials such as wood, cloth, paper, rubber, and plastic. Use for surveillance and extinguish the fire by throwing, rolling and tossing to the firebase and can be thrown many units at the same time.
Class 5-B* fires: install for surveillance at risk area such as chemical storage connection point LPG or NGV when ball touch to the flame. ELIDE FIRE® will activate within 3 – 10 second Effective extinguish area 360˚ cover 1.80 cubic meter. The ball has an alert sound level which is not over 140 dB under international standard level.
Class C*: the fire that cannot use water to extinguish such as electric boards. Install above risk area, when ball touch the flame of fire ELIDE FIRE® will activate within 3 – 10 second Effective extinguish area 360˚ cover 1.80 cubic meter. When the ball activates, it has an alert sound level which is not over 140 dB under international standard level
Note: Reference to test reports from the Science Department, SCSC 0307/2752, Operation Number L62 / 00661.1