The Inventor of the "Fire Extinguishing Ball"
MR. Phanawatnan (formerly Woradech) Kaimart invented the "Fire extinguishing Ball",
which is later called ELIDE FIRE "Automatic Fire Extinguishing Ball". This new technology was developed to address the problems of traditional fire extinguishers. It allows the first witness of the event to extinguish the fire without concern about danger from flame or thermal radiation. Even if there is no one at the scene when a fire occurs, this innovation can automatically extinguish the fire safely. This also means the pull-push-release-sway method and getting close to the fire are not required. The device does not need to be maintained and it does not need to use electric power for activation. It is lightweight and compact which means it can be tossed or thrown into the flame and will be automatically activated when it comes into contact with a flame. ELIDE FIRE once in contact with flame will disrupt the chain reaction and instantly cut off the reaction of heat, fuel, and oxygen. The outward circular force from the Fire Extinguishing Ball activation will assist in removing the oxygen from the fire, and the dry extinguishing agent will extinguish the fire. It is designed to be suitable for anyone even children, women, and old people who never receive any firefighting training can use it.
Mr. Phanawatnan has received numerous national & international awards
beginning with accepting awards at the Research Council of Thailand. Later in the same year, he was invited to take part in the
Brussels Eureka Contest in the Kingdom of Belgium which is the first time to receive the international award in 2001.
The award lists are as follows:
1) Gold Medal with Mention from Eureka, Brussels the Kingdom of Belgium (The Gold Medal with Mention from Eureka Organization, Brussels Belgium, 2001)
2) Being an international award from Russia Ministry of Emergency and Safety by the Deputy Minister of Russia Ministry of Emergency and Safety Federal state of Zia Is bestowed with the Best Human Invention in Human Security and Saving Award from Russia at Brussels Eureka 2001.
3) Received an award for an excellent invention From the Bulgarian and American Chamber of Commerce Received from the president Republic of Bulgaria 2001 (Award from Bulgarian American Chamber of Commerce & Industry at Brussels Eureka 2001)
In 2008, we have received many awards such as
1. Received the WIPO Award for Outstanding Inventors from World Intellectual Property Organization at the 1st IIDC Day, Bangkok 2008
2. Received Semi-Prize, Korean Invention Promotion Association (KIPA), the Seoul International. Invention Fair 2008, Seoul – Korea
3. Received the Award for the High Technical Level of Epitome the Creative Idea, Federal Agency for Science and Innovations of Russian Federation, the Seoul International Invention Fair 2008, Seoul – Korea.
Recently, we received the award at the 33rd World Intelligence Conference in Tokyo, Japan 2019 two following
1. The 33rd World Genius Convention, Tokyo, Japan 2019.
2. Tokyo Award, the 33rd World Genius Convention, Tokyo, Japan 2019.
see the received awards here
Elide Fire Ball Pro Co., Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and inventor of the "Automatic Fire Extinguishing Ball" under patent rights. We invest in the highest quality, performance, and exceptional standards to ensure the quality of our innovation. We are working with experts and specialized teams for testing in order to standardize internationally. With over 24 years of experience, ensure quality and comply with The Technical Barriers to Trade ( TBT ) Agreement, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and various other globally excepted standards and regulations. We are working constantly to further improve our services and innovation.